I have recently been raked over the coals by Land Air Express. the last 3 times I have used them as a freight carrier nothing went right.

the first time they delivered me a shipment that looked like it was toppled over by something on the truck. When I opened the cases they were all damaged and unsellable goods. I filed a claim and they strung me along for months before they said they would not pay.

The next 2 times they sent my shipment to the oposite end of the country then it was supposed to be.

I had to hire YRC as a dedicated truck to pick up my goods and get them where they needed to be on time and it cost me thousands to fix their admitted error. Now when I contact them to re-coop some of the costs their problems cost me they ignore me. I even emailed the President and vice President of the company and they wont even aknowledge me at all.

This company has no integrity or care for their customers. Avoid them at all cost if you have any business sense.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 26, 2010.

Comments

You'll never get anything out of them. Bill Spencer could care less, & the V.P. Mas Savage is a douche.

#520328

LAND AIR OF NEW ENGLAND IS THE CO. THAT IS IN CT.

NOT LANDAIR EXPRESS THE COMMENTS POSTED ARE FOR A DIFFERENT COMPANY WOTH SIMILAR NAME

If you need a new LTL or full truckload carrier, I use a great company based in Las Vegas called KelTrans (www.keltrans.net). Ask for Kelly, she's done a great job with my account.