Turnaround Time

I am a former we mpkoyee sworn never to return. Loaders r a disgrace to trucking industry.

Freight is handled worse than JB Hunt. Upper mgnt us incompetent. Iwner is an alcoholic on his 3rd divorce. Conoany owes creditors, suppliers and employees money.

They have no intention of oaying their bills or honoring ant debts or obligations. They barely survived a 2 week DOT shutdown due to numerous hazmat, safety & drug violations. Safety officer means well but owner ties his hands. If you need some experirnce to find a real job, by all means go there but only use it as a stepping stone.

Do not stay there any longer than you have to. You will regret it. I stayed for 2 yrs and i ferl i have wasted 2 yrs of my life. Owner is worm slime of the first order.

He doesnt deserve the workers he has.

My advice to you is treat kand air express of new england the same way they treat you. Like a oeice of meat

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Land Air Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Land Air Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Land Air Express to other companies on our site.

Comments

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1237750

Maybe if you spell checked your essay people would take it more seriously.